Breakfast is one of the most popular times for consumers to go out and purchase food, meaning that more and more businesses seem to be using that to their advantage. With the increase in breakfast restaurants, it’s becoming harder for businesses to establish themselves as the top restaurant. However, those who are interested in becoming involved in the breakfast food industry can always look at other ways to make use of this massive market. Some people have been looking at restaurants like MATT’S BIG BREAKFAST to see if there are any franchising opportunities available. This gives people a slight advantage over brand new businesses, hopefully increasing their revenue and allowing them to serve breakfast to more people.
Now you could have a normal breakfast, or you could visit some of our favorite places in and around Front Royal. Why not make an adventure of it with a couple of friends? We put together a list of our favorites over the years. Stay close or go for a little ride, no matter what you pick, you won’t be disappointed!
Downtown Front Royal
- L’Dee’s Pancake House – A favorite of tourists and locals alike, L’Dee’s Pancake House is decorated like an old-fashioned diner, Address: 522 E Main St, Front Royal, VA 22630
- Knotty Pine Restaurant -Longtime local haunt offering classic American grub, including breakfast, plus a back bar area. Address: 801 N Royal Ave, Front Royal, VA 22630
- Front Royal Diner – Address: 865 John Marshall Hwy, Front Royal, VA 22630
- Main Street Daily Grind Coffeehouse & Cafe – Easygoing spot with a warm atmosphere serving coffee & espresso drinks, plus breakfast & lunch. Address: 215 E Main St, Front Royal, VA 22630
- Down Home Comfort Bakery – home of the BEST cinnamon rolls in VA! – Address: 120 E Main St, Front Royal, VA 22630
- Bonnie Blue Bakery – Address: 334 W Boscawen St, Winchester, VA 22601
- Papermill Place Restaurant – Address: 2214 Papermill Rd, Winchester, VA 22601
- Steamy’s – Address: Loudoun Street Pedestrian Mall in Old Town Winchester. 38 E Piccadilly St, Winchester, VA 22601
- Lynette & Jerry’s Diner – Address: 334 Amherst St, Winchester, VA 22601
- Sunnyside Cafe – Address: 1317 N Frederick Pike, Winchester, VA 22603
- Granny’s Pancake Cottage – Address: 5460 Main St, Stephens City, VA 22655
- High Point Restaurant – Address: 5106 Main St, Stephens City, VA 22655
- The Apple House – Vintage eatery & country store known for its BBQ & cider donuts serves American fare all day. Address: 4675 John Marshall Hwy, Linden, VA 22642