Thank You Grove’s
First, a big thank you to Grove’s Winchester Harley-Davidson for being a Rally sponsor for the third year in a row! They are also a key part of the HOG Rally, Curves to Cores, occurring the same weekend as MAWMR. Bonus for us, there’s a lot more going on at the Dealership for our Rally participants to enjoy. So much that we thought we’d list them all out for you.
Grove’s has a great line up all weekend making it a great place to ride to during the Rally for multiple experiences. Vendors, food trucks, Jack Daniels Tasting Room and demo bikes available all weekend long. We hope that you’ll stop by and take advantage of everything Grove’s has to offer!
Schedule of Events
- Thursday: Kick off Party for HOG Curves to Cores – Please note that this requires registration to the HOG Rally and is not included with your MAWMR registration.
- Friday 11:00 am – 1:00 pm: Come meet Erik Estrada from CHiPs and a great friend to motorcyclists and police officers everywhere. This time is especially for the Women of MAWMR!
- Friday – Sunday: Demo Rides, Vendors, Food Trucks, Jack Daniels Tasting Room
The official Harley-Davidson Demo Truck will be available all weekend, packed full of all of the bikes you’ve been wanting to ride. The demo truck will be available all weekend for the ladies of MAWMR to ride. Come in and check out the latest 2019 models, and think about if you want one as is, or with something you can click now to add on!
As Frank “Ponch” Poncherello on the police drama CHiPs, Erik Estrada became one of the most popular television stars of the late 1970s and early 1980s.
Erik Estrada had his first big break in 1970’s The Cross and the Switchblade. He went on to play his first cop role in The New Centurions (1972). Other roles followed in such films as Airport. In 1977, Estrada first appeared as Ponch on the police show, CHiPs. After the show was canceled, he continued to act on television and in films. In recent years, he has been a popular figure on reality TV and has been sworn in as a real police officer in Idaho.
Special Hours for the Women of MAWMR – that’s right, he’s staying longer special for us. Visit Erik 11:00 am – 1:00 pm.
Stop by to do some shopping for yourself and your bike.
- Valorwood – Valorwood is a sub brand of The Patriot Militia. We offer custom hand-crafted US Flags. Each flag is built by Kyle, the founder of The Patriot Militia and comes in several sizes, colors, and options.
- Fallen Heros of the Mid-Atlantic States – Tim Wright, a retired Army veteran living in Shippensburg has gathered the names of service men and women from six states and Washington, D.C., who were killed in action since October 2001.
- Mountain Man Art – Add personal flair, dimension and pizzazz to your ‘mobile art masterpiece’ with fabulous ‘graphics’ art and striping. He paints bikes, helmets, trikes and just about everything else!
- Jewelry with a twist – Custom made jewelry made out of spent of bullet casings.
- Lost Tribe – They’ll be selling teddy bears to benefit the Shriner’s Hospital in Philadelphia, PA.
- John B Hayes Tobacconist – Purveyor of fine pipes and tobacco.
Stop by and grab lunch or a snack from some of the area’s best food trucks. Food trucks will be rotating throughout the weekend. The craze is real because the food is real good!
Jack Daniels Tasting Room
Stop by for a taste of America’s iconic Tennessee Whiskey. You’ll get to experience not just the “classic black” Jack, but some of the other finer and unique whiskey and ryes.
Dealership Info & Hours:
140 Independence Dr. Winchester, VA 22602 | Phone: (540) 662-4468
- Wednesday: 8:30 AM – 6:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:30 AM – 9:00 PM
- Friday: 8:30 AM – 6:00 PM
- Saturday: 8:30 AM – 7:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed
Curves to the Core Rally shirts are available all weekend at the dealership
Looking for a new bike?
Grove’s and MAWMR have teamed up together to offer you a free 2020 MAWMR Registration and a $150 Gift Card if you purchase a new Harley-Davidson Motorcycle the weekend of MAWMR.
For a route to Groves, check out the MAWMR Pack in WolfPack!